Paintings by Ethan Cranke

For all collecting/price inquiries, my email account is: ArtByEthanCranke@gmail.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Postcard for #twitterartexhibit is ready! "Greetings, From The North Coast of California!"

"Greetings, From The North Coast of California!"
Oil on Bristol Vellum
Prepped With P.V.A Size and Gesso
Roughly 6.5 inches X 8 inches
2010

Once it has finished drying, I will immediately be shipping it off to David.
I am so thrilled to be participating in this international group effort, put together by my fellow artists of twitterland, as a benefit for the children's library of Moss Norway. It is a wonderful cause, as well as a triumphant celebration of the highly engaged art community, that I have found myself to be a part of, on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment