Paintings by Ethan Cranke

For all collecting/price inquiries, my email account is: ArtByEthanCranke@gmail.com

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Upcoming Show This Sat. February 6th!!

Greetings everyone. My apologies for not being around, I have been neglecting my poor blog for quite some time now. I hope to have more pics of my latest paintings soon. Things have been busy, busy, busy with art. If you happen to be anywhere near the Bay Area, CA, at any point during the month of February, please stop by the Driftwood Salon at 39 Isis St., San Francisco, CA. It is a wonderful new SOMA gallery, they are hosting a group show, and one of my favorite recent large paitnings will be a part of it.
The reception is this coming Sat. Here is a link to the event:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2286914325874&index=1#!/event.php?eid=286914325874&index=1

Hopefully the link works, I had to type it in longhand (lol!)
Please come, bring a friend, buy some art!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment